TERMS AND CONDITIONS
21 IN 21! Offer General and Special Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is PT Last Hurrah Group of Jalan Pantai Berawa No 8, Shop 3 & 4, Canggu, Bali, Indonesia.
- Information on how to enter and the the offer, form part of the terms of entry. Entry into the offer is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this offer, these Terms and Conditions will prevail
Who can enter
- Entry is open to residents of Australia, Singapore, The United States of America, Canada, China, The Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, South Korea, Malaysia, residents of the United Kingdom and residents of member countries of the European Union who are over the age of 18. Exclusions to offer entry include employees and immediate families of the Promoter and their associated companies and agencies. Immediate family includes the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older as at the date of entry in order to be eligible to apply for the offer.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request applicants to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated in order to claim the offer. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that the applicant cannot provide suitable proof, the applicant will forfeit the offer in whole and no substitute will be provided.
When to enter
- The 21 IN 21! Offer commences on Monday 6th April, 2020 and run when advertised through until November 30th 2021, 5pm GMT+8. Registrations must be received by the Promoter prior to the individual offer close dates and times.
- The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s database, not at the time of transmission by the applicant.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
How to enter
- Applicants may enter the offer by completing the offer instructions on Instagram and completing the entry form on the promotional website www.lasthurrahbali.com/21in21. The cost of accessing the promotional website, will be dependent on the applicant’s individual Internet Service Provider.
- The applicant is required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry and for ensuring that their entry complies with these Terms and Conditions. For the purposes of these content requirements, “entry content” includes any content (including text) that applicants submit in connection with their entry into the Promotion.
- Any entry that is made on behalf of an applicant by a third party will be invalid, unless the applicant requires the assistance of a third party to enter due to a disability.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any applicant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to applicants and households using multiple email addresses.
Number of Entries permitted
- Only one entry of the following:
One per applicant (couple) will be permitted in each individual offer draw, or;
One per individual for non wedding events or;
One per organisation.
- Eligibility and acceptance of the offer will be the valid entry submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions that is approved by PT Last Hurrah Group representative in writing at our discretion.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the offer result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
- The applicant will be notified email within 48 hours of the acceptance or denial of their offer application. Once an offer is declined, the applicant may reapply for the offer at a later date. Application or reapplication for the offer does not assume approval of the offer.
- The discount will be awarded to the person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. Internet Service Provider account holder).
- Should an applicant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the applicant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter via email. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
- Accepted applicants to the promotional offer are provided with the following benefits:
- 25% discount on F&B services and styling services provided by PT Last Hurrah. This is limited to the Last Hurrah styling package, the Last Hurrah on the day coordination package and the Last Hurrah event planning services.
- A Deposit Guarantee. In the event you wish to cancel your event due to COVID-19, only including in relation to COVID-19 flight restrictions, border closures, Visa denial, public health issues or any other risk factors deemed unsafe by Last Hurrah directly caused by the COVID-19 virus your full deposit will be refunded under the following conditions:
- You provide written notification to Last Hurrah of your intent to cancel your event at least 90 days or more prior to your scheduled event date
- Refunds will be issued in a 60 day period from the date of issuance of a credit note.
- Credit notes will be provided within 7 days of receipt of written notice of cancellation and acceptance of the cancellation in writing to the client.
- Cancellation refunds are only provided for COVID-19 related incidents and those related to the items stated in Clause 20.b.
- Cancellations due to a reduction in numbers are not accepted by Last Hurrah, irrespective of COVID-19 related issues. If your guests do not wish to travel on the proposed dates, the event will continue as planned unless postponed to an agreed date in the future as per the Last Hurrah standard terms and conditions of sale contract. Minimum guest numbers of 50 guests apply to all events booked under this promotion, regardless of the number of guests in attendance.
- Postponements are not a cancellation. Events can be postponed at any time without penalty or loss due to any reason as per the Last Hurrah standard terms and conditions of sale in your signed event contract.
- The discount does not apply to furniture rental from third party vendors or villa payments or any other service provided by a party other than Last Hurrah. The discount does not apply to any other Last hurrah service other than those listed in the offer details listed at clause 20.a
- The offer is limited to 2 bookings per month in 2021 and 2022 between February and November and limited to a total of 21 bookings.
- The offer is provided to approved applicants only
- Minimum combined spend on F&B and styling is AUD $10,000.
- Applicants need to enter the offer as directed and advertised. Entry into one specific offer does not entitle the applicant to be automatically entered into other offers advertised, where applicable.
- Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the offer.
- The offer cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- It is a condition of accepting the offer that the applicant must comply with all the conditions of use of the offer and the offer supplier’s requirements. It is the responsibility of the applicant to confirm such conditions with the offer supplier or other relevant third parties. Details of supplier requirements are listed in these terms under the Special Terms and Conditions section
- It is a condition of accepting the offer that the applicant may be required to sign a legal release, in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- All applicants agree that if they accept the offer, they will not, and their companions will not, sell or otherwise provide their story and/or photographs to any media or other organisation. Photographs will be permitted at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The offer must be taken and accepted before any advertised date in the case of an actual event, festival or accommodation offer. The offer cannot be changed once the event date has expired. In the instance an applicant does not accept the offer by the time stipulated, then the entire offer will be forfeited by the applicant and cash or any other benefit will not be awarded in lieu of the offer.
- Acceptance of the offer is confirmed by the applicant once the deposit is paid and the signed contract is received and is on a first come first served basis. The date of the event must be agreed and approved by Last Hurrah prior to payment of the deposit and contract issuance.
- Travel costs and general travel expenses are explicitly excluded from the offer. Flight and accommodation and general travel expenses are the sole responsibility of the guests, except where otherwise specified as included.
- The applicant acknowledges and accepts that The Promoter is not responsible for any acts of god, such as, but not limited to, adverse weather conditions or industrial action or civil commotion that may take place other than previously specified in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic. The applicant must make his or her own enquiries about local laws, issues and conditions at the destination prior to travel. Last Hurrah encourages all guests to take out a wedding insurance policy prior to accepting the offer, paying a deposit and signing a contract. Last Hurrah is not responsible for loss or damages. Last Hurrah is not an insurance provider.
- The applicant (and their companion/s) is/are responsible for all other expenses not covered by the offer including travel, flights, taxes, general expenses, spending money, meals (unless specified), drinks, transfers (unless specified), laundry charges, activities (unless specified), incidentals, gratuities, services charges, taxes (unless otherwise specified) travel insurance and all other ancillary costs. Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances. The applicant is responsible for ensuring that they and their travelling companion(s) are fit to travel and have received appropriate health checks prior to taking the offer.
- The applicant and all travelling companions are responsible for their own transport arrangements from their residence to any particular venue that may be part of any given offer.
Further Terms and Conditions
- Subject to complying with all relevant State and Territory legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this offer if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the offer. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this offer.
- The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- If for any reason this offer is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
- If an applicant uses any form of software or third party application to enter multiple times (including, but not limited to, scripting software), organises for a third party to enter on their behalf in breach of these terms and conditions or enters using incorrect contact details, his or her entry will be deemed invalid. If such an applicant receives an offer, the applicant must immediately decline the offer from the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine whether an applicant has breached this clause. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm whether an applicant has breached this clause. Applicants must provide whatever documents the Promoter requires upon request.
- If the offer is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the offer for an offer of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation, and permissible under Indonesian law. It is a condition of accepting the offer that the applicant must comply with all the conditions of use of the offer and offer supplier’s requirements. Each offer must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if an applicant is unable to use the offer as stated.
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw the offer if an applicant who claims to be an offer applicant is unable to satisfy these terms and conditions.
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
- In consideration for the Promoter awarding the offer to the applicant, the applicant hereby permits the applicant’s submission, image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the applicant’s participation in the offer to appear in connection with PT Last Hurrah Group and its affiliates or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the applicant will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the offer on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the offer and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
- The Promoter does not exclude any rights and remedies in respect of goods or services under applicable which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, the remainder of this clause will apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the offer except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by applicant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this offer, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this offer including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you for the purposes of conducting this promotion. Any disclosure of such information will be made by PT Last Hurrah to its affiliates as allowed by Indonesian law and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- All entries become the property of The Promoter. All entries will be entered into a database and The Promoter may use the applicant’s names, Instagram handle or name, Pinterest handle or name, Facebook, Phone Number and Email Address for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless. By entering this offer, applicants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If applicants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the applicant should contact The Promoter on their details set out below. Any request to update, modify or delete the applicant’s details should be directed to The Promoter.
- The Promoter collects information about you, including for example your name and email address which you provide when entering the offer. We collect and use that information to provide you with our goods and services and to promote and improve our goods and services. We may share your information with our related companies and affiliates and any of us may be in contact for those purposes. We may also use your information as described when we collect information from you. If you do not provide us with requested information we may not be able to provide you with the goods and services you require. We may disclose your information to our related companies, service and content providers. Where you have entered a offer, we may disclose your personal information to authorities if you are a offer applicant or otherwise as required by law. To request access to, or to update, personal information the Promoter holds about you, applicants can contact the office of the Promoter via email correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Terms and Conditions
- All discounts and vouchers are for services supplied and appointed to the offer applicants only. Offers and the offer are not transferable or redeemable in any other way
- Cash payments will not be provided in lieu of services for any reason
- PT Last Hurrah Group, a registered PT PMA organisation of the Republic of Indonesia is the management and promotional holder (The Promoter) of the 21 in 21! Instagram Offer.
- By Entering the offer you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the offer and irrevocably remove or waive any claim or right over PT Last Hurrah Group and its affiliates
- In the event of the applicants event cancellation, the offer is voided
- In the event of postponement, where pre existing bookings already existing with suppliers, and suppliers cannot fulfil their requirement on the proposed dates, all offers are voided and standard cancellation and postponement polices apply as per the Last Hurrah general terms and conditions of sale contract. Last Hurrah Group and its affiliates will provide best effort to negotiate clients preferred dates and times of travel but is not bound by any commitment to fulfil the requested dates by the client.
- Change of date of event is acceptable on the basis that all vendors have the date available and that changes are made no more than 120 days prior to original event date as per standard postponement clauses in the Last Hurrah general terms and conditions of sale contract.
- The offer are redeemable for wedding events only and only in the region of Badung, Bali, Indonesia. The offer cannot be redeemed for any other event type, such as Pre Wedding functions, Recovery events, reunions, birthdays, anniversaries and other event types.
- Wedding Events must be conducted between February 1st 2020 and November 30th 2021 for offer redemption
- Last Hurrah Bali must be appointed as the sole caterer for the wedding and must include Food and Bar catering packages. A minimum guest count of 50 guests is required for the offer. If the guest numbers decrease below 50, 50 guests is the minimum charge applied.
- The minimum spend for the offer is $10,000 AUD.
- Agreement to provide the offer is subject to Last Hurrah Group and its affiliates ability to operate in the venue proposed by the client. This must be limited to Villas and venues that permit external catering.
- Agreement to provide the offer is subject to a site inspection of the clients proposed Villa or location, by Last Hurrah. Locations and venues must meet the minimum requirements as stated by law for events in the Republic of Indonesia.
- Events cannot be held within a resort or hotel complex. Events cannot be held in any public space without prior written consent by the relevant authorities of Indonesia.
- General Terms and Conditions and Frequently Asked Questions in relation to Last Hurrah Events can be found at the respective websites www.lasthurrahbali.com
- Offer applicants agree to be bound by the affiliate representative organisations terms and conditions and must act in accordance with all terms and conditions to accept the offer.
- Cancellation, withdrawal (due to actions directly related to the applicant, such as, but not limited to, change of event date) or schedule conflict by one or more affiliate suppliers will result in cancellation of the offer. It is the responsibility of the applicant to coordinate with a representative of PT Last Hurrah Group to arrange a suitable date whereby all suppliers are available to participate and deliver the goods and services for the event.
- PT Last Hurrah Group will act as the supplier liaison and management interface to provide its best effort to resolve scheduling conflicts to ensure the offer can be delivered to the applicant but will not be held responsible or bound by any written or verbal agreement, implied or otherwise, requiring the offer is delivered to the applicant when a breach of these terms and conditions is evident.