Promotional General and Special Terms and Conditions for PT Last Hurrah Group – Ongoing Promotional Activities
- The Promoter is PT Last Hurrah Group of Jalan Gn Agung No. 125a, Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia, 80118.
- If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail
Who can access this promotion
- Entry is open to residents of Australia, Singapore, The United States of America, Canada, China, The Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, South Korea, Malaysia, residents of the United Kingdom and residents of member countries of the European Union who are over the age of 18. Exclusions to competition entry include employees and immediate families of the Promoter and their associated companies and agencies. Immediate family includes the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
- Regarding any discrepancy The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
- The discount, benefit or credit cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- The consumer acknowledges and accepts that The Promoter is not responsible for any acts of god, such as adverse weather conditions or industrial action or civil commotion that may take place. The consumer must make his or her own enquiries about local laws, issues and conditions at the destination prior to travel.
Further Terms and Conditions
- Subject to complying with all relevant State and Territory legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this promotion if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition.
- The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or unforeseen alteration of this promotion, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
- Cash payments will not be provided in lieu of services for any reason
- PT Last Hurrah Group, a registered PT PMA organisation of the Republic of Indonesia is the management and promotional holder (The Promoter) of this promotion
- By accepting the promotional discount you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the promotion and irrevocably remove or waive any claim or right over PT Last Hurrah Group and its affiliates
- In the event of the consumers event cancellation, the Last Hurrah standard cancellation policy applies
- Change of date of event is acceptable on the basis that all vendors have the date available and that changes are made no more than 120 days prior to original event date
- Discounts are redeemable for wedding events only and only in the region of Badung, Bali, Indonesia. Discounts cannot be redeemed for any other event type, such as Pre Wedding functions, Recovery events, reunions, birthdays, anniversaries and any other event types.
- Wedding Events must be conducted between February 1st and November 30th for redemption
- Last Hurrah Bali must be appointed as the sole caterer for the wedding and must include Food and Bar catering packages to the agreed minimum value
- To access the promotional discount a minimum spend is required for food and beverage of $7500 AUD (or 75.000.000 IDR) and a minimum head count of 50 guests.
- Agreement to provide the discount is subject to Last Hurrah Group and its affiliates ability to operate in the venue proposed by the client. This must be limited to Villas and venues that permit external catering.
- Agreement to provide the discount and promotional package is subject to a site inspection of the clients proposed Villa or location, by Last Hurrah. Locations and venues must meet the minimum requirements as stated by law for events in the Republic of Indonesia.
- Events cannot be held within a resort or hotel complex. Events cannot be held in any public space without prior written consent by the relevant authorities of Indonesia.
- General Terms and Conditions and Frequently Asked Questions in relation to Last Hurrah Events can be found at the respective websites www.lasthurrahbali.com
- Consumers utilising the promotional discount agree to be bound by the affiliate representative organisations terms and conditions and must act in accordance with all terms and conditions to accept the discount.
- Each affiliate supplier has their own cancellation policies and it is the responsibility of the consumer to ensure they have read and understood all terms and conditions and cancellation policies applicable